C2. Student Card
Give a talk on your family. Remember to say:
- How big is your family, describe your family;
- Do you have any family traditions, how do you spend your free time;
- Who are you most similar / closest in your family
You have to talk 1.5–2 minutes. The examiner will listen until you have finished. Then she/he will ask you some questions.
- Is a family important in your society?
- What do you think makes a good family?
- Who is your favourite family member?
- How much time do you spend with your family?