C2. Student Card
Give a talk on your future profession. Remember to say:
- What future profession are you thinking about?
- How important is your future job to you/in your society?
- Is there any job you would never do?
You have to talk 1.5–2 minutes. The examiner will listen until you have finished. Then she/he will ask you some questions.
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of working for yourself/your family?
- How do people usually get a job in your country? What jobs are most difficult to find?
- What are the most/least important/dangerous jobs?
- Would you like to work flexible hours? State advantages and disadvantages of this kind of job.