C2. Student Card
Give a talk about yourself. Remember to say:
- Describe yourself, what kind of person are you?
- What do you like/what are your hobbies/interests?
- What are your plans for the future?
You have to talk 1.5–2 minutes. The examiner will listen until you have finished. Then she/he will ask you some questions.
- Describe your appearance/personality
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- Where do you live? Do you like your home town/country?
- Do you have a big family?
- Could you tell me your typical day?
- What do you most/least like about your job/studies?