C2. Student Card
Give a talk on your school and education. Remember to say:
- What kind of school do you go to?
- Do you like studying/your school/class?
- Describe the educational system in your country
You have to talk 1.5–2 minutes. The examiner will listen until you have finished. Then she/he will ask you some questions.
- What is your favourite/least favourite subject at school?
- Who is your favourite/least favourite teacher?
- Why is it important to study?
- Do you think your country’s system of education is effective?