Remember to be always polite speaking English.
Here are some useful phrases for the social English:
- Let’s go to the cinema, shall we?
- Why don’t we smile?
- What about going out and having some fun?
- Would you like to go surfing?
- Do you fancy going to the beach?
- Would you like…?
- Can I offer you …?
- What about…?
- Are you up for …?
Making a request
- Can I have ….?
- Will you, please, give me a lift?
- Would you/could you…?
- I would be grateful if…?
- It would be so kind of you to…
- Would you mind helping me?
Be polite, smile and love each other 🙂